Susan Koeppe, CNP
Certified Nurse Practitioner
Sue Koeppe is a Certified Nurse Practitioner for Dr. Keith Rezin. Sue obtained her LPN and RN degrees from Illinois Valley Community College. She then went on to the University of Illinois in Springfield where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. Sue then obtained her Master’s degree in nursing from Mennonite College of Nursing and became a Family Nurse Practitioner in 2002.
Providing a broad range of medical services, she helps to diagnosis and treats patients in clinic, and assists Dr. Rezin in surgery. Patients may see Sue in clinic, prior to surgery for a history and physical, after surgery while they are in the hospital and for post-operative visits. Sue also offers a presentation on total joint replacement for patients and their families scheduled for surgery with Dr. Rezin.
In her free time, Sue enjoys golfing, bike riding, traveling, piano, gardening and spending time with her family and grandchildren. Sue Koeppe, CNP sees patients with Dr. Rezin in the Morris office of Rezin Orthopedics.
Education & Training
- Mennonite College of Nursing- Master in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner- 2002
- University of Illinois in Springfield- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Illinois Valley Community College- Associates Degree in Nursing (RN), LPN
- Received Nurse Practitioner Certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Member of the Illinois Society for Advanced Practice Nurses
- On staff at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center, and Deerpath Orthopedic Surgical Center