Lukas Jakubonis, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
Lukas Jakubonis, PA-C is a Certified Physician Assistant working with Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, Dr. Mir Ali. Lukas completed his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Ohio Dominican University in 2018 and joined the Deerpath Spine Institute at Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine shortly after.
Providing a broad range of medical services, Lukas helps to diagnosis and treat patients in clinic, and assists Dr. Ali in surgery. Patients may see Lukas in clinic for routine appointments, follow ups and after surgery while they are in the hospital and for post-operative visits.
In his free time, Lukas enjoys basketball, snowboarding and horticulture.
Teaming with Dr. Ali, Lukas sees patients in the Morris, Ottawa and Joliet offices of Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
Education & Training
- Ohio Dominican University- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies- 2018
- Lewis University- Bachelor of Science, Biology- 2015
- Joliet Junior College- Associate in Science- 2012
- Certificated by the National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Affiliated with Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers and the Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery (CMIS)