Kyle T. Pearson, DPM
Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Dr. Kyle Pearson is a Board Certified Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgeon who began practicing in 2014 and developed the Deerpath Foot and Ankle Institute at Rezin Orthopedics to provide patients with a local center of excellence for foot and ankle care.
Dr. Pearson completed his residency in foot and ankle surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in 2014. He has advanced training in Foot and Ankle Surgery, includes, but is not limited to: foot and ankle reconstruction, mid-foot and hind-foot fusion, ankle arthroscopy, total ankle replacement, tendon transfers and repair, wound healing, external fixation, and diabetic limb salvage.
Using both non-surgical and surgical treatment protocols, Dr. Pearson treats adults and children with common to advanced foot and ankle problems.
Dr. Pearson is also part of the teaching faculty for the KSB Foot and Ankle Residency Program; he lectures both locally and nationally at scientific conferences, is a peer reviewer for multiple foot and ankle journals and sits on multiple boards including the Illinois Podiatric Medical Association Board of Directors.
In his free time, Dr. Pearson enjoys spending time with his wife and their three young children. For fun and relaxation, he likes to go running, golfing, skiing, traveling, hunting and spending time outdoors.
Dr. Pearson sees patients in the Morris, Joliet, and Ottawa offices of Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
Click here for more information about Dr. Pearson
Education & Training
- The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – 2014, Graduate and Chief Surgical Resident in Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
- Des Moines University, College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery – 2011, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine; Clinical Ranking 1/61
- Des Moines University, College of Health Science – 2011, Masters of Health Care Administration
- Luther College – 2007, Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Pre Medicine and Biology
- Board Certified in foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2017
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS), American Society of Podiatric Surgeons (ASPS), and Illinois Podiatric Medical Association (IPMA)
- On Staff at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, and Deerpath Orthopedic Surgical Center