Brittney Coleman CNP
Certified Nurse Practitioner
Brittney Coleman, CNP is a Certified Nurse Practitioner for Dr. Raymond Meyer. Brittney received her Master of Nursing degree from Chamberlain College of Nursing and became a Family Nurse Practitioner in 2018 and joined the team at Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in 2019.
Providing a broad range of medical services, she helps to diagnosis and treats patients in clinic, and assists Dr. Meyer in surgery. Patients may see Brittney in clinic for routine appointments, injections, pre-operative history and physicals, after surgery while they are in the hospital and for post-operative visits.
In her free time, Brittney enjoys spending time with her family, reading, traveling and her dog, Emma.
Teaming with Dr. Meyer, Brittney sees patients in the Morris, Ottawa and Joliet offices of Rezin Orthopedics.
Education & Training
- Chamberlain College of Nursing- Master of Science in Nursing in Family Nurse Practitioner- 2018
- Mililkin University- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Received Nurse Practitioner Certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Member of the Illinois Society for Advanced Practice Nurses
- On staff at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center, and Deerpath Orthopedic Surgical Center